Saturday, May 31, 2014

Saturday Night Fever?

Are you sitting on the bed, having a laptop on your knee and drinking hot tea? Yes, is next Saturday night. Day when all your friends go out, have fun and spending money in pubs. And now you are thinking why you are not with them, don't worry there is milion people like you.
Why we fell some kind of pressure in to spending Friday/Saturday night by drinking and dancing in clubs? Maybe more of us would like to make current the social media profils like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to show that they live it up?
Personally, people need a break from every day life, we can go to club but doing of this the rituals and customs is not healthy (literally and figuratively).
Don't surrender the pressure! Spend this and next Saturday like you want. It can be with book, movie or with friends but remeber it UP only to you!


1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Party haters unite! Stay home and get depressed, that sounds real fun! :-)))
    But seriously now: I have the same feeling on some occassions. Many people go out not because they like it but because they are forced to do so. My most hateful example is the New Year's Eve. I detest that evening due to this "must" party mood. I prefer staying at home with my dog and a good bottle of wine. If some friends want to join me, that's fine. But freezing myself to death in the fireworks show? That's not for me.

    ReplyDelete