Monday, May 19, 2014

Festivals

Every year when the festival time is coming, I ask myself why people are able to spend half of their month's earnings to attend this kind of cultural event? After a few festivals where I had pleasure to be, I exatly know the answer. Not only music and  people create the unique atmosphere but the feeling of being part of the festival community is just amazing. Friendly glances coming from each side, people are helpfull and open. 
Other festival goers treat you as a old-friend or even siblings. Sometimes I thought that music and concerts are only the additionm but in fact people gather for music.
The conclusion from this is one - not vodka but music connects people!
And here you are the list of festival for this summer -> HERE
Go and see for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment