Saturday, January 23, 2016

ADDICTED to tv series?!

More and more people are addicted to TV. Younger think that it applies only to older people who still watch the news and a long series, but in fact in my opinion teenagers are more addicted than older. If we ask somebody on the university "What are you waiting for?", the vast majority will say that they are waiting for the latest episode of their favorite series. 
I still don't understand why people are so suprised when I say "I didn't know about what "How I meet your mother" is.. sorry". They are waiting all week to turn on the show and for 45 minutes to forget everything around, focusing only on the fate of heroes. That's funny in some way that some of us prefer spend time watching an imaginary story than live their own lives. To sum up, are you addicted to Tv series? Does your favourite series ends? Just read how to cope when your favourite TV show ends, I hope it will helps you! CLICK HERE to find out more information about how to cope in difficult for series lovers times!

No comments:

Post a Comment